The clinic is staffed by six doctors, a clinic co-ordinator, a registered nurse, five Aboriginal Health Workers and two pharmacy assistants.
Clinic services provided include the following:
- Pathology service including phlebotomy
- Filling of prescriptions under the S100 Act
- Full adult/child health checks
- General consultations
- Point of Care
- Recall service for all patients including those with Chronic Diseases
- Mobile Clinic
Visiting specialists include:
- Dental Clinic - Held weekly and facilitated by the Centre for Rural and Remote Oral Health (CRROH). Clients must be Indigenous and holders of a Centrelink healthcare card. Clients also need to be under 5 years or over 18 years.
Paediatrician Clinic - Held weekly by visiting specialist
- ENT Clinic – held 3 times a year with visiting ENT specialist. This clinic is also supported by an Audiologist from Country Audiology.
- Diabetes Clinic – held once per month
- Renal Clinic – held once per month.
- Podiatrist – visits once per month.
- Dietician – attends once per month.
- Diabetes Educator – attends once per month.
- Australian Hearing – Clinic held 4-5 times per year
- Ophthalmology Clinic – held 3 times a year by visiting specialist.