Bega Membership entitles you to:
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Vote at Special General Meetings.
- Have your say in matters that affect BGHSI.
How do i become a Member?:
- Complete an Application Form (available from Bega Medical Reception or from Bega Administration). NOTE: The application must be Proposed and Seconded by a current BGHSI member.
- Provide signed Code of Conduct form along with your completed application form. Submit with your $5.00 membership fee to the CEO’s Executive Assistant.
- The Board of Directors will consider your application and notify you in writing as to whether your application is successful.
Eligibility for Membership:
To be eligible for Membership to Bega you must:
- Be an Adult Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person or the spouse of an Adult Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person.
- Have lived in Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Coolgardie or within the Goldfields region for at least 6 months.
- Pay the Annual membership fee of $5.00.
Please contact the Executive Assistant at Bega on 08 9022 5573 if you have any queries orclick here to download an application form.